My Friday Facts – Take 1!
I originally got this idea from my BFF Nicole who got the idea from her blogger friend Katie . The point is to post random facts about yourself on Fridays, so I’m going to give it a try myself! Why not? Have fun getting to know a little bit more about me and what makes me…special.
1. I can cross my toes. Jeremy thinks my feet are freaky.
2. I became a vegetarian when I was 14. Then I switched to a pescatarian. Now I’m an aspiring vegan. I just don’t like meat!!
3. I’ve been to 6 continents. Now I need an excuse to visit Antarctica…A marathon perhaps?
4. I was on a TV episode of Oh Sit! this summer. (A new reality game show on the CW Network.) My TV name was Aspiring Fiancée. You’ll have to watch to find out why!
5. I jumped out of a cake once.